Day to day life is hectic! We get it, and we’re always on the lookout for ways to simplify our day – while still prioritizing our health and nutrition. Smoothies are a super convenient way to have a delicious meal on the go, or enjoy at your desk during the workday.
This Power Greens Smoothie packs a punch by using a combination of Vegan Protein and Good Greens. Not only are you getting a nutrient-dense smoothie from the two health supplements, but you’re also going to hit your protein intake for a meal, all with the simple press of a (blender) button. No one can complain about that!
Our Vanilla flavoured Vegan Protein health supplement yields a whopping 25g of protein per serving, sourced from organic golden pea isolate. Not only is it gluten, soy, and dairy free, but it’s also sugar free and low in fat! Protein health supplements support the building and repairing of muscle tissue, and help keep you feeling fuller for longer after your meal. To learn more about the benefits of organic golden pea protein, check out this blog post. The Vegan Protein provides a great texture to this smoothie, and we’re thickening it up even more with a little bit of Greek yogurt.
As a health supplement, Good Greens delivers 47 superfoods per serving – that’s a LOT of nutrients! We love how easy it is to get a wide variety of micronutrients into our day with Good Greens. From leafy greens to berries and herbs to support your health, it’s also gluten-free and non-GMO. If you’re curious about what makes a food “super”, learn more here.
Combining the two health supplements into one smoothie sounds like a powerful meal to us. While this is how we enjoy our Power Greens Smoothie, we encourage you to experiment and make it your own – use your favourite type of berry, use milk in place of water, or even add a source of fat like nut butter or chia seeds. Cheers!
- 3 rounded TBSP Vegan Protein in Vanilla
- 1 rounded TBSP Good Greens in Mixed Berries
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt (for thickness)
- 1/2 cup water or milk of choice
- 1/4 cup frozen berries of choice
- 8 – 10 ice cubes, as desired for ideal consistency
- Dash of sea salt (optional)
- Add liquid (water or milk), frozen berries, and ice cubes to blender.
- Add Greek yogurt, Vegan Protein, and Good Greens
- Top with more liquid, if desired, and a dash of sea salt
- Blend until ingredients are incorporated into a smooth texture (continue to slowly add liquid or ice to reach desired consistency)